Here's how it works:
Pay stations are a great way to quickly pay and exit the facility.
- Take the ticket you pulled to enter the facility with you.
- When you return to the facility, pay at a pay station with cash or a credit card before returning to your vehicle. The pay station will give you back your ticket.
- Drive to the exit gate and insert your ticket to leave the structure.
Express Parcs are an even quicker way to pay for parking.
- Instead of pulling a ticket, insert your credit card into the machine to enter.
- Insert the same credit card into the machine at the exit gate to pay for your parking and leave the structure.
Quick Pay is currently available at our Library Lane, Liberty Square and 4th & Washington parking structures. Our staff is routinely onsite to assist all patrons with quick pay options. Rates are as posted at each location.
Please contact our office at (734) 761-7235 with any questions.