Dear Meter Bag Rental Customer:
Please be advised that effective January 1, 2016 new time parameters for meter bag service will be in place. Those parameters are:
- Meter bag contracts must be submitted with payment information and must be received by Republic Parking
System by 3pm on the weekday prior to the meter bag contract start date. Contracts received after 3pm will be considered same day requests.
- Fulfillment of all meter bag requests will depend upon meter availability and availability of staff to process your contract.
- Same day meter bag contracts will incur a $20 fee per space in addition to the standard meter bag rate of $20 per space when they can be fulfilled.
- For same day bag requests you must be parked in the space prior to contacting Republic Parking System and continue feeding the meter until the meter has been bagged.
- All meter bag cancellation requests must be submitted in writing prior to 3pm on the weekday before the meter bag contract start date. All cancellations will incur a $10 service fee per space cancelled. Services fees will deducted from any refund amount due.
- Cancellation requests submitted after the 3pm deadline on the weekday prior to the meter bag contract start date will not eligible for any refund consideration.
- Meter bag extensions must be submitted as a new contract by 3pm on the weekday prior to the new meter bag contract start date.
- Contracts received after 3pm will be considered same day requests.
- Extension contracts are subject approval and availability.
- Please be advised a request for meter bag service is not guaranteed, requests are contingent on space availability and you must receive written approval of your request.
If you have any questions please feel free to call Pauline Morris at 734-761-7235 during regular business hours 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday.
On Street Operations Manager
Republic Parking Systems
Cc: Joseph Morehouse, DDA
W.David Orfield , Republic Parking