FOURTH & WILLIAM PARKING STRUCTURE IMPROVEMENT PROJECT
WEEKLY CONSTRUCTION UPDATE: Week of 04/06/2015
Please pardon our dust and noise. We’re in the process of a stair/elevator modernization/replacement project. Faster elevators for faster access to the downtown!
SAFETY FIRST: Be sure to follow the pedestrian way-finding signage. Please slow down while driving thru the structure and be aware of your surroundings.
WEEKLY Construction commences 04/06/15. Construction area will be fenced.
PROGRESS: William Street ticket booth will be relocated. Work to relocate entrance begins.
· Construction area to be fenced in and barricades installed. A construction staging area in the Main/William parking lot will be established with fencing.
· Construct temporary construction office, 1st floor adjacent to Republic office
· Temporarily relocate 1 handicap space to 1st floor SE corner of garage
· William St cashier booth relocated to Republic Parking office window
· During this phase there will be LOUD concrete saw cutting/jackhammering at the William garage exit & traffic island while the entrance is moved eastward.
· Patrons are strongly urged to use the Fourth Ave exit/entrance while the William entrance is being relocated.
For more information visit the project website at:
Overall Project Schedule Is Anticipated To Be….
Phase I: Construction of the new stair tower. April 2015 thru Sept 2015.
Phase 2: Demo of existing stair tower, construction of new high speed elevator. Sept 2015 thru March 2016.
Phase 3: Demo of existing elevator, installation of 2nd new high speed elevator. March 2016 thru Sept 2016.
Fourth & William Project Manager: Chad Nienhuis - email@example.com
Fourth & William Site Superintendent: Dave Fewins firstname.lastname@example.org